Thursday, June 5, 2008

We Likes The Meat

So many wonderful early-twenties memories of waking up on someone else's couch, and hearing:

"Who's ready for breakfast meat?"

... or maybe it was "Who wants a big plate o' meat?"

I'll concede it isn't an exact quote, but my Dogg Brain had suffered heavy damage on those nights prior to the morning "meat's up" cry.

Anywho, there are certain carnivorous members of the Pak (Hezzah? Zingger?) who will appreciate:


Breakfast Cake

(it's a sausage, bacon, and cheese quiche with Bisquick to make cake and gravy frosting)


I haven't had the pleasure of meeting these people... The post mentions Issaquah, so I'll assume they reside east of Seattle, WA.

Yes, he is double-fisting beer and coffee.



Is it any wonder I love the Pacific Northwest.




IS THAT "ROCK BAND" EQUIPMENT I SPY?!



Ummm, I'm trying to relocate in a northerly direction... You guys need a roommate?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so making this BEFORE my next drinking binge. YUM YUM congealed meat juices!