Monday, December 3, 2012

Scream For Arachnophobia [Spider Yelling]

Back when I lived in sunny CA, I inhabited a dwelling which maintained vertical height because termites held hands in the walls. This attracted a LOT of eight-legged roommates.

I was bitten. Often. And painfully.

Being allergic to bug spit sucks big fuzzy bug 'nads.
Unsurprisingly, I currently bear the fading pink mark of a vicious arachnid. I received the original bite FOUR MONTHS AGO.

I respect other peoples' right to respect all life forms. You like to relocate spiders? Congratulations on your symbiotic relationship with creatures who are, I seriously agree, integral to our ecosystem.

I like to introduce them to the insect tornado... My vacuum cleaner.

With that dark humor in mind, I'd like to present a video which makes me laugh every. freaking. time. I think it's the variation in Keen Keith's voice, like watching a cartoon. When I'm sad, this makes me laugh until I cry.

Thank you, Keith.

 

No comments: