Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What's in a Name?

For those of you checking in regularly, you'll notice the blog title has changed. It took me a while, but I finally decided on a direction for this little hobby: it's all about you.

I have been very fortunate to meet and befriend some of the best people out there, and I want you to enjoy their escapades and humor as much as I do. If you have a blog, website, or other digibit you want to share, please e-mail the info or post a comment (you can comment anonymously).

I can't promise I'll post it, or that I'll do so in a timely manner, but I'm sincerely interested... Unless it's Kev with his 10-gig collection of pasty-white middle-aged men in women's underwear. That's like being on the centrifugal ride at Six Flags: seemingly all fun and games until someone ralphs up a funnel cake.

This little tidbit comes from a fellow wine lover, Jewels of Rat's Ass, Missouri. Okay, you Missourians will probably recognize the nearest outpost to her home: Wentsville, west of St. Louis. (I just live to give you crap, baby doll):














Are these liquid existential epiphanies supposed to occur with lessening frequency as one ages?

Really?

Crap.

Ravedogg's words of wisdom for today:
Absinthe + rum-and-cokes = big trouble

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello its wentzville !! :) (or BFE west of saint louis works too)

Ravedogg said...

Sorry, toots, my bad. But you gotta admit, it's as cold as a rat's ass out there in December ;)

Anonymous said...

And in jan, feb, etc, etc.... are we done with snow yet??!!