Thursday, July 17, 2008

Productivity Watershed

Arrived at the office feeling drained, yet content, when what to my wondering eyes should appear? A quick morning e-mail from Bunny...

Which led to a day of online gaming...

Stealthily conducted under the noses of supervisors and coworkers.


Let's just say Eve is layin' the SMACKDOWN on Baby Jesus!



K.O. in the manger, Bee-ach!



If you only have four 5 min. to save end the world:

AAAA! Watch out for the clowns!



"Nothing is scarier than a clown."
Especially when they jump out of the toilet.



And I am digging Viva Caligula.

Oh, look: pagan prostitutes on fire...



It's like the original computer version of Grand Theft Auto: all directional arrows and rapid key-stabbing to commit acts of virtual violence... But I haven't uncovered the 'have an orgy with your sister' action, yet.


[adult swim] and William Street Games rock my world. Enjoy.

(Big thanks to Bunny, who knows just how to make me laugh 'til my nose runs... But if I get fired, I'm so living in your van.)

No comments: